Wool Dryer Balls: 2-pack
Wool Dryer Balls: Beware, not all wool dryer balls are made the same! We sell only the best. These are made by an environmentally responsible Maine-based company, using only 100% domestic wool to support the local economy and the USA Farming Industry. These dryer balls are twice as big as most on the market. They are firm and sturdy - made to last!
Take the harsh chemicals out of your laundry by adding wool dryer balls instead of dryer sheets.
Toss the dryer balls in your dryer to gently soften clothes while they happily tumble with your laundry.
- Wool dryer balls help circulate laundry more efficiently and reduce dry time by 10-25%.
- This starter 2-pack is perfect for households with 1-2 people or
- Those that regularly wash and dry small to medium loads of laundry.
- Use the dryer balls for hundreds of loads.
- Add 10-15 drops of your favorite essential oil to one or both dryer balls for a lovely scent on your clothes and towels.
Wool is used because of its incredible properties including the ability to:
- naturally soften clothes due to friction of the balls against the fabric
- make clothes fresher and smell cleaner since wool has the ability to absorb toxins and odors
- the colorful wool is dyed at a US dyehouse using a low-acid dyeing process which is a very safe process
How long will they last?
It depends on how much laundry you do. These will last for hundreds of loads. After months of constant use, they show some signs of wear but can still be used. When you feel they are wearing down, add two more to the dryer.
You can place drops of your favorite essential oil on your dryer balls to easily scent your fresh laundry. Just add a few drops and toss into your laundry. In order to infuse the most amount of fragrance, it's best to add the essential oil in the last 5 to 10 minutes of your dry cycle.
Have fun selecting the best oil combination for your laundry. You could try lavender for your sheets and lemon for your towels.
Some of our customers favorite essential oils to use on their wool dryer balls include:
- Peace & Calming
- Geranium, and