Tangie Laundry Paste MINI - try before committing to a full size.
Vegan. Plastic-free. Zero-waste. Refillable.
Laundry Paste dilutes to make liquid laundry soap. No Dyes; No Phosphates;
and safe for military uniforms - No Optical Brighteners!
No Pollutants and no constant disposing of plastic containers. It's a clean, simple, environmentally friendly solution that really works! Refillable laundry soap. Use your own water and your own container; Grey-water and septic safe; fragrance-free; and formulated for sensitive skin.
Laundry Paste MINI - Dilutes to wash 8 - 16 loads.
Try a "Mini" first before buying a full-size bar!
- Laundry Paste Mini dilutes to wash 8 - 16 loads of laundry.
- The amount of loads depends on what you wash and how large the load.
- $6.00 per sample
Drop this piece of Laundry Paste into 8 ounces of water and let the paste dissolve. No stirring required while diluting. The paste will dissolve on its own with a couple hours. Add hot water to accelerate dilution. Dilute in any container of your choice.
1/2 (half) ounce of liquid laundry soap per normal load.
One ounce for large or really dirty, stinky and/or oily.
- Workout /outdoor clothes will generally require one ounce per load.
- A shot glass works great for measuring. Yes, a half of a shot glass is all you need for most loads!
- Ingredients will settle between uses. Shake container or stir before each use.
USA shipping only.
A NOTE ABOUT SHIPPING:
We no longer ship using First Class Mail, which is generally the cheapest way. The problem is there is no tracking number available for this service. We have had issues with lost packages without resolution from USPS so we have chosen to not offer First Class Mail as a shipping option.
- Tracking your package is important.
- We use Real Time Shipping on this website to give you the most accurate shipping cost.
- When checking out you will have several shipping time choices.
The average shipping cost for this item is $7.75 if shipped by itself.
Adding other items to your order may not decrease the shipping cost it simply spreads out the shipping cost price over multiple items instead of applying it to only one item.
Not only is shipping multiple products more eco-friendly, it is more cost effective!